Tuesday, June 16, 2009

that tight feeling

my clothes, especially pants are getting really tight! Ive decided that there are not a lot of things that are comfortable to wear, actually i love my trackie daks but thats about it, everything else is just uncomfortable!
found out today that a work mate is also preggers, a couple of months behind me, so thats fun to have someone else to share the journey with!
2 days till our scan!!
i think i have read every piece of research there is to read on what kind of baby seat and pram to buy, im so confused!! would someone just tell me the best thing to buy.... nah i think i have it narrowd down to a Phil & Ted brand and one that bubs can lie flat in to start with and then change as they get older.
one of my best friends only has about 2 weeks to go until she has her little bubba boy, im counting on her to give me all the gory birth details!!

1 comment:

  1. We have a Phil & Ted, and LOVE it! I'm sure there is no better stroller out there.

    ReplyDelete