Sunday, November 8, 2009

This is it!

Well today being November 9th, I am now officially 40 weeks and 1 day overdue.


Not completely over it yet, but with each passing day I am getting more and more impatient.


I am scared that I wont know when the 'labour' actually starts, as I have heard soooo many different stories about what people felt, like I have one friend that didnt feel anything in her belly, just back pain thats all. So now everytime I get a back twinge, I think 'is this it?!'

Anyway, Im hoping it will be a bit more obvious than all that.


Cams nervous, he woke at 6am this morning, I think he nervous also about up and leaving work in the middle of the day/week, and not knowing what day it will be, he trying to be as up to date as possible at all times. Hes very organised and fussy about his work load, so finds it hard to leave it to someone else to pick up. Oh and hes also nervous about bringing a new life into the world, and shes our responsibility to look after!!

Here's us yesterday:

1 comment:

  1. Lovely to read up on your blog Shelley and Cam - the whole "unknown" thing is so hard isnt it! And everyone who has "been there before" can relate to that one very well! Well we pray that you get a good nights sleep and that your little girl decides she wants out sometime very soon :) Blessings and love, Mark and Jo xxx00xxx and the little Wandering Watsons too. xxx

    ReplyDelete