Monday, October 12, 2009

Baby Shower







































I just realised that I hadnt put anything on here about our baby shower which was a few weeks ago, I say 'we' cause we decided to include the guys at the party! it was fun, and a great way for cam to be included, it was a pretty relaxed afternoon, we tried not make it too 'girly' and limited it to 2-3 baby shower games! mostly it was a fantastic chance to catch up with all our best friends in one room, quite overwhelming with about 40-45 people there at one point!
Seriously, how cute are the little Nikes? and the one of me is with my friend Bex, who has just had her baby this week, exciting!
Mum and I made the pink cupcakes, was a lot of fun.
We got some gorgeous gifts, and all things that we needed which was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment