Sunday, July 12, 2009

Nothing new to post on the baby-baking front, I am 23 weeks today, have not really taken week by week photos like I thought I would, cause theres not too much difference at the moment.
Im also kind of at that stage where I either look really pregnant in some clothes, but then in other clothes i just look like I have put on weight, and people arent sure wether to ask if im pregnant or just think ive put on the beef! haha
so anyway, i prefer my tops that actually make me look pregnant!! do remind me of that when I am a whole lot bigger!
lots of movement, every day. feels like bubbles coming up the surface.
leg cramps at night, is that usual?

1 comment:

  1. Oooo....leg cramps suck! Take an extra calcium/magnesium supplement...it often helps!
    I'm 39 weeks and 6 days and grumpy. I feel like I'll be pregnant forever and ever! :)
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete